CYRISMA Privacy Notice
Effective: August 10, 2018 Last Updated: February 12, 2021
At CYRISMA, we respect and believe it is important to protect the privacy of consumers and our customers. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and protect any information that we collect from you, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use of that information. A summary of the Privacy Notice is below, and we encourage you to review the entirety of the Privacy Notice following this summary. You can opt-out of certain disclosures by following our opt-out procedure set forth at the end of this Privacy Notice.
- Use of Collected Information. We request and use your personal information to provide products and services to you, to improve our products and services, and to communicate with you about these products and services. We may also share your contact information with our affiliates for marketing purposes.
- Choices With Your Information. Your decision to submit information to us is entirely up to you. You can opt-out of certain disclosure or use of your information or choose to not provide any personal information to us.
- Privacy Outside the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, even if our website links to those parties’ websites.
- When Information Is Disclosed. We may disclose your information to our affiliates and/or non-affiliated parties providing services for you or us, to law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities, as required by law, and to parties whose interest in title must be determined.
- Information From Children. We do not knowingly collect information from children who are under the age of 13, and our website is not intended to attract children.
- Your Consent To This Privacy Notice. By submitting information to us or by using our website, you are accepting and agreeing to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
CYRISMA (“CYRISMA”) is a New York limited liability company that provides technology services to various clients. CYRISMA respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Sensitive Information will only be used in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable laws. This Privacy Notice is only in effect for Sensitive Information collected and/or owned on behalf of CYRISMA.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect Sensitive Information from you such as:
- Contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- Demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- Social security number (SSN), driver’s license, passport, and other government ID numbers;
- Financial account information; and
- Other personal information needed from you to provide services to you.
- Internet Protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID, protocol and sequence information;
- Browser language and type;
- Domain name system requests;
- Browsing history, such as time spent at a domain, time and date of your visit and number of clicks;
- Http headers, application client and server banners; and
- Operating system and fingerprinting data.
Use of Collected Information
Information collected by CYRISMA may be used for three main purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or any affiliate or third party who is obtaining services on your behalf or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you and to inform you about our, our affiliates’ and third parties’ products and services, jointly or independently.
Your Consent To This Privacy Notice
By submitting Sensitive Information to CYRISMA, you consent to the collection and use of the information by us in compliance with this Privacy Notice. Amendments to the Privacy Notice will be provided from time to time. Each time you provide information to us, or we receive information about you, following any amendment of this Privacy Notice will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. We may use comments, information or feedback that you submit to us in any manner that we may choose without notice or compensation to you.
Accessing and Correcting Information; Contact Us
If you have questions, would like to access or correct your Personal Information, or want to opt-out of information sharing with our affiliates for their marketing purposes, please send your requests to email@example.com or by mail or phone to:
CYRISMA, 109 Benedict Road, Pittsford, New York, 14534 (Attention of Chief Privacy Officer)
Alternatively, call 585-200-7117